Blue Invest 2018 is a matchmaking event, organised by the European Commission, that brings together innovators and the financial community to boost the economic potential of the ocean while protecting its marine resources.
The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) projects that the global maritime economy will grow at twice the rate of the mainstream economy by 2030.
How to take advantage of this potential? How can technology and creativity meet finance?
Commissioner Karmenu Vella will open the event with a speech and the event will be composed of:
- a pitching contest for innovators in front of a panel of top investors
- personalised and pre-arranged bilateral meetings for investment and project development opportunities
- networking among potential clients, investors, innovators, support service providers and policymakers
You are an investor. Come and:
Agenda avalaible here.
- Be the first to spot promising start-ups or scale-ups
- See and meet tomorrow's innovation
- Share your experience
More information: https://blue-invest-2018.b2match.io/agenda
Registration open until 10 May 2018