Once again CrowdTuesday
hits Berlin, hosted by Dentons
. On the 21st of November the crowdfunding and SME ecosystems in Berlin are invited to get together for presentations, informal discussions and networking around drinks in order to talk about: “New SME stock exchange segments”.
In addition, the event will focus on ICOs and how blockchain will influence crowdfunding.
Moderated by ECN Executive Director, Oliver Gajda, and Robert Michels, managing partner of Dentons, the agenda includes the following speakers:
• Moritz Homann (EQS) will talk about Market Abuse Regulation and SMEs
• Martin Ziegenbalg (BaFin) will talk about the new prospectus regulation for SMEs
• Renata Bandov (Deutsche Börse) will talk about the new Scale Segment and the Venture Network
• Tobias Seidl (SICOS (Lux) S.C.S.) will talk about ICOs and how blockchain technology will open up new approaches towards Crowdfunding
• Stephan Weinandy (BaFin) will talk about legal implications of ICOs