ESIL partner IBAN
will hold their nineteenth annual convention in Milan, Italy on the 28th of June. The overall conference theme will be “ESIL OPEN DAY”.
In the spirit of the ESIL project, which aims to improve and expand the angel investment market within Europe and beyond, stimulate cross-border investment opportunities, link the most relevant angel networks and create a tailor-made training program for ecosystems locals, Participants will have the chance to listen to talks, that touch on the most urgent topics, concerning the European business angel community today. EVENT LOCATION
Headquarters of PwC
Via Monte Rosa 91 - 20149 Milan, Italy PROGRAM OF THE EVENT 09.30
- Registration of participants 10.00
- Welcome greetings: Raffaele Perrone
- 1st Round Table " 2017, a turning point for venture capital?
· Giovanni Fusaro
(AIFI - Research Department) - " venture capital, investments and characteristics
· Giancarlo Giudici
(Polytechnic of Milan - DIG School of Management) - " Crowdfunding Observatory, interactions between the various players of venture capital
· Andrea Vecchio
(IBAN Director) - " The Angel Investing Market"
· Andrea Miccio
(Invitalia SPA) - " Smart & Start Italia, a national measure to support start-ups
Moderator Paolo Anselmo
(President IBAN) 11.15
- 2nd Round Table "cases of success and support actions for the three-year period 2018-2020":
" The European Business Angel community, how to support potential unicorns?"
· Luca Carabetta
(Deputy M5S and member of the Commission for Productive Activities) - " How to facilitate the path from start-up to unicorn, the challenges of the new Government
· Uljan Sharka
(CEO of iGenius) - " A successful case in fund raising"
· Loris Lanzellotti
(CEO of Boost Heroes) - " An example of the Business Angel Fund"
· Luca Scarani
(CBA Law Firm) - " What measures to implement at a regional / national level in favour of Business Angel"
Moderator Daniele Occhi
(Be Media - IBAN Press Office) 13.00
- NETWORKING LIGHT LUNCH 14.30
- WA4E PROJECT: In the afternoon the meeting will take place, part of the Women Angels for Europe's Entrepreneurs project, supported also by IBAN, which aims to encourage female angel investing in Italy and Europe by creating a network of business angels and entrepreneurs. 4.30pm
- CONCLUSIONS You can register for the convention here .
For further information stay tuned and follow ESIL on Twitter @european_ESIL
. You can also register
on the ESIL website to join the ESIL community!