The ESIL initiative will be launched next 12 of March in Tunisia. The ESILangel for the country Douja Gharbi is hosting an Open Day to discover this unique opportunity to the participants, present the programme, discuss the Tunisian investment market, discover foreign experiences and identify opportunities for connection between local and foreign investors and Tunisian and Europeans startups.
This meeting will allow participants to:
- Become familiar with Early Stage Investing and crowdfunding in Tunisia
- Meet with national and foreign Business Angels
- Meet entrepreneurs, incubators, investors, key players in the innovation ecosystem
For those interested in becoming Business Angels, in the afternoon there will be training on Angel Investment animated by Mr Patrick Van Roey, ESIL trainer from Business Angels Network Flanders.
ESIL OPEN DAY IN TUNISIA
When: 12 March 2019, 9:00 AM
Where: Hotel Lac Leman
You are kindly requested to confirm your participation through this link: http://bit.ly/2GXMdXU
- Conference program: http://bit.ly/2Ex2EJ7
- Training program: http://bit.ly/2SYgj4W (Limited to 20 people)
Discover more about Douja Gharbi with this interview: