The Local Leader for Turkey Nesrin Karaouglu (Kagider) is hosting a double seminar on Friday, May 10th. Participants will have the opportunity to learn on Due Diligence and Company Valuation with the ESIL trainer Annegien Blokpoel, member of Board of Advisors at Crowdsense.ai, the crystal ball for financial investors.
- 10:00 – 10:10 – Opening Speech - Nesrin Karaoğlu Otuzoğl, KAGİDER Board Member and Infrastructure Strategy Group Leader
Trainer: Annegien Blokpoel - Business Angel Managing Partner – Strategy Firm PerspeXo / Amsterdam
- 10:10 – 11:10 – Seminar I - Due Diligence
- Why do investors conduct Due Diligence?
- What do they look for?
- How do they perform a Due Diligence?
- How long does it usually take?
- How do entrepreneurs check out potential investors?
- 11:10 – 11:20 – Coffee Break
- 11:20 – 12:20 – Seminar II - Company Valuation
- What are the elements behind the valuation of a start-up?
- What are the different approaches used to determine the value of a start-up?
- How and when is valuation usually negotiated?
- 12:20 – 12:30 – Coffee Break
- 12:30 – 13:30 – Seminar III - Investor Readiness
- This module presents in detail what an entrepreneur needs to know and tackles when he/she searches for a financial partner the key components of a pitch and an introduction to business modelling and the most common company valuation methods