We are happy to announce to you that the registration
for our fourth free ESIL Webinar about Company Valuation
is now open.
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM CEST GoToWebinar Why should you join this Webinar?
You have found a company that you like, and the Due Diligence outcome seems positive. Now you must ask yourself the question: How much return will you get from the company in exchange for you investment? That is the valuation! Learn the basic concepts and how to negotiate it with the entrepreneur What will be covered?
- What are common definitions associated with calculating a share price and the total company value of a startup?
- What are the different approaches used to determine the value of a startup and obtain benchmarks?
- How and when is Valuation usually negotiated?
- Individuals who have the potential of being an angel
- Individuals who want to become an angel
- Nascent, actual and experienced angels
About the trainer:
Brigitte Baumann – ESIL Archangel, Go Beyond Founder and European Angel Investor of the Year
(See linkedin profile
Brigitte Baumann has 20+ years of experience in bringing new technologies to market in the US and Europe. She was the CEO and Director of iWORLD Group, a VC backed, global developer of mobile content. She was Senior Vice President and General Manager Internet at American Express (Amex) Corporate Services. There she launched a variety of internet businesses including online travel (strategic partner of Expedia.com and subject of HBS case study) and e-Procurement. Click the link below to register today: https://go-beyond.biz/events/168695-company-valuation
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.