We are happy to announce to you that the registration
for our second ESIL Webinar A starter’s guide to investing via crowdfunding platforms
is now open.
2:00 PM CEST GoToWebinar
In the Webinar you will learn about:
- how to invest via crowdfunding platforms
- how crowdfunding fits in with other early stage investments
- how crowdfunding differs from other early stage investments
- which risks are related to early stage investments including crowdfunding
Who would benefit most from the Webinar?
- Individuals who are interested in small investments via crowdfunding
- Individuals who want to become a professional “crowdinvestor”
- Nascent, actual and experienced business angels
Meet your trainer: Conny Weber
Dr. Conny Weber is Senior Research Analyst at the European Crowdfunding Network (Belgium) and teaching about Financing Innovation at the Danube University Krems (Austria).
Her work and research topics are mainly related to innovative business models and alternative financing instruments, enhancing access to finance for entrepreneurs and SMEs. She holds a degree in information science from Saarland University (Germany). And a PhD in business studies from Karl-Franzens University Graz (Austria).
Click the link to register today: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7259005843815488002
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.