From 17:00 to 18:30 CET
Register here Why should you join this webinar?
Before investing money in a start-up, investors and entrepreneurs have to go through a Due Diligence process. Get familiar with the eight basic components you need to analyse and what exactly to dig deeper into. Learn where to find the information, how to estructure the full process and do it as efficient as possible for both parties. What will be covered?
- Why do investors conduct Due Diligence?
- What do they look for?
- How do they perform a Due Diligence?
- How long does it usually take?
- How do entrepreneurs check out potential investors?
- Individuals who have the potential of being an angel
- Individuals who want to become an angel
- Nascent, actual and experienced angels